- Blue light setting improves skin texture and minimizes enlarged oil glands.
- Assists in diminishing sun spots, acne, and acne scarring.
- This cooling effect tightens pores, slows blood circulation, eases inflammation, and helps kill surface skin bacteria.
LED Points: 24 LEDS
Weight: 265 G, 0.58 IBS
Input Power: 10V, 1A
Output Power: 7.4V 900MAH
Manual Timer: 8 Minutes
Areas of Usage: Face & Neck
How Does it Work?
- Creams contain vitamins, oils, and active ingredients to treat a verity of issues. For them to work, it needs to penetrate the deepest layers of your skin, which in reality, work only on the 1-3 first layers. This means your skin will get dryer and will continue aging every year regardless of how much cream and serums you use.
- Neptune works with the most advanced NIR technology for cell production and cell renewal. NASA Light technology. Light can penetrate all skin layers and providing the nutrition and vitamins your cells need to renew themselves.
- Using the 465nm wavelength and topical cooling, we can reach and clean the top layers of your skin.
Areas of Use
Slowly massage Neptune on the cheeks in circular movements. Starting from the inside of your face moving outward.
Blue and Cooling Mode
The blue light setting is designed to improve skin texture and reduce sebaceous hyperplasia (enlarged oil glands). It can assist in reducing the appearance of actinic keratoses (sun spots), acne, and even acne scarring. The blue mode is also accompanied by a freezing technology that cools down the probe. This cooling effect tightens pores, slows blood circulation, ease inflammation, helps kill the P. bacteria on the skin’s surface.
All Spacetouch devices come with a lifetime warranty that covers manufacturing defects. Register your device on our website, www.spacetouch.com.
*Certain restrictions may apply.
Maintenance & Usage
To turn Neptune on, hold the button
down until the device’s lights turn blue.
To turn the device off, hold the button down until the lights turn off.
Once Neptune is turned on the probe will cool down to 12 degrees Celsius/ 53.6 Fahrenheit. Apply any serum of your choice directly onto the device before treatment.
Connect the charging dock to power via the cable that came in your box. Place Neptune on the charging dock to charge the device.