- Red light setting is engineered to combat signs of aging.
- Aids in cell, collagen, and fiber reproduction.
- Reaches the skin's deepest layer, the hypodermis.
- Consistent use can slow down aging-related collagen loss.
- May enhance the body's natural collagen production in some cases.
- Blue light setting aims to improve skin texture and minimize enlarged oil glands.
- Assists in reducing sun spots, acne, and acne scarring.
- Promotes synthesis of protein and bone collagen.
- Can aid in managing various skin conditions.
- Contributes to skin and teeth whitening and nerve relaxation.
- Pink light setting merges blue light's skin-clearing benefits with red light's anti-aging effects.
- Ideal for addressing both acne and aging issues.
- Promotes cellular oxygenation and regeneration.
- Enhances overall skin fitness and vitality.
Color: Black & White
LED Points: 690 LEDS- 230 PER COLOR
Weight: 0.5 KG, 1.1 IBS
Power: 3.7V 2000MA
Charging Time: 6-7 HOURS
Usage Time: 2 Hour
Areas of Usage: Face
How Does it Work?
- As you age, your skin begins to deteriorate. The elasticity of the skin breaks down, which means
the skin doesn’t hold itself as taut.
- The blood vessels and tissue do get as much circulation, which means the blood doesn’t bring vital nutrients or remove toxins as quickly.
- Discoloration takes place, and wrinkles appear. Even before this process sets in, you might suffer from skin conditions like discoloration or acne. One of the best ways to tackle these conditions is the natural way, the NIR technology.
- Each of the LED mask color wavelengths works on a cellular level. Together you can reap
the benefits of all three wavelengths .
The technology - how it works
Add a title or tagline
Share blog posts, products, or promotions with your customers. Use this text to describe products, share details on availability and style, or as a space to display recent reviews or FAQs.
The red light setting is designed reduce signs of aging. The treatment assists with the reproduction of cells, collagen, and fiber and reaches the hypodermis level, the deepest and thickest layer of the skin. Consistent use of red light LED treatment can effectively halt the reduction of collagen as we age and in some cases, even boost the body's natural collagen production.
The blue light setting is designed to improve skin texture and reduce sebaceous hyperplasia (enlarged oil glands). It can assist in reducing the appearance of actinic keratoses (sun spots), acne, and even acne scarring. In addition to its cosmetic benefits, blue light therapy has been shown to promote the synthesis of protein and bone collagen, and it can also help with managing skin conditions, whitening skin and teeth, and the relaxation of nerves.
The pink light setting combines the skin-clearing benefits of blue light with the anti-aging benefits of red light. This makes it an excellent choice for patients looking to address both acne and aging concerns.
In addition to its cosmetic benefits, pink LED therapy is also beneficial for cellular oxygenation and regeneration, which promotes enhanced skin fitness and vitality.