- Red light setting is targeted to lessen signs of aging.
- Assists in the reproduction of cells, collagen, and fiber.
- Reaches the hypodermis, the skin's deepest layer.
- Regular use can halt age-related collagen reduction.
- May even boost the body's natural collagen production in some cases.
- Blue light setting enhances skin texture and reduces enlarged oil glands.
- Assists in diminishing sun spots, acne, and acne scarring.
- Promotes synthesis of protein and bone collagen.
- Offers cosmetic benefits including skin whitening.
LED Points: 24 LEDS
Weight: 265 G, 0.58 IBS
Input Power: 10V, 1A
Output Power: 7.4V 900MAH
Manual Timer: 8 Minutes
Areas of Usage: Face & Neck
How Does it Work?
- Creams contain vitamins, oils, and anti-aging ingredients. For the ingredients to work, it needs
to penetrate to the deepest layers of your skin, where in fact, they don’t pass the first 2 layers of
your skin. It means your skin will get dryer and age faster regardless on the amount of creams you use.
- Jupiter works with the most advanced technology for cell production and cell renewal. NIR
technology and LED therapy.
With different wavelengths, the light can penetrate to all skin layers and providing the nutrition
and vitamins your cells need for renewal.
The technology - how it works
Slowly massage Jupiter on the cheeks in circular movements. Starting from the inside of your face moving outward.
The red light setting is designed reduce signs of aging. The treatment assists with the reproduction of cells, collagen, and fiber and reaches the hypodermis level, the deepest and thickest layer of the skin. Consistent use of red light LED treatment can effectively halt the reduction of collagen as we age and in some cases, even boost the body's natural collagen production.
The blue light setting is designed to improve skin texture and reduce sebaceous hyperplasia (enlarged oil glands). It can assist in reducing the appearance of actinic keratoses (sun spots), acne, and even acne scarring. In addition to its cosmetic benefits, blue light therapy has been shown to promote the synthesis of protein and bone collagen, and it can also help with whitening skin and teeth.
To turn Jupiter on, hold the device’s
button down until the device’s lights turn red. To switch to the blue mode, or to switch between modes give a short tap to the button.
To turn the device off, hold the button down until the lights turn off.
Connect the charging dock to power via the cable that came in your box. Place Jupiter on the charging dock to charge the device. When your device is fully charged, the device will beep 3 times and the lights on the device will turn off.
Charging the device can take up to 3